Coca Cola has a over 50 years history in Japan, the Coca Cola (Japan) Company was established on 25 June 1957.
Coca Cola is launching a new coke in Japan, the “Coca Cola Zero free”.
This new coke has zero sugar, zero preservatives, synthetic fragrances as well as zero caffeine (caffeine-free), it contains zero calories.
It is marketed as a delicious new drink that adults enjoy when relaxing at night, for someone who cares about their health.
Coca Cola currently have several variety of coke in Japan:
- Coca Cola (regular coke): launched in March 1957, 45 kcal/100 ml
- Coca Cola Zero: originally launched in June 2007, went through two renewals, current form was relaunched in February 2010, 0 kcal/100 ml
- Coca Cola Plus : with added vitamin, launched in January 2009, with 0 kcal/100 ml
- Coca Cola Plus fiber: with added fiber, launched in October 2009, 0 kcal/100 ml
"Coca Cola Zero Free" will be available in Japan from 26 April 2010, the recommended selling price are:
- 350ml can for ¥120 (or in your currency)
- 500ml PET bottle for ¥147 (or in your currency)
- 1.5L PET bottle for ¥336 (or in your currency)